Since ancient times men have looked to nature for remedies to relieve their aliments. Many years ago the Australian Aborigines discovered a powerful remedy with a broad range of applications. It was natural Emu Oil.
The ancient Australian Aborigines utilized penetrating Emu Oil as a remedy for skin that was injured, dry, sunburned, or wind parched and to relieve aching muscles and joints. Emu oil was used as a folk remedy to treat various skin conditions, muscles and joint pain, even that associated with Arthritis and Rheumatism.
Now the ancient wisdom of EMU OIL is being developed by modern science.
BENEFITS OF EMUWELLBEING’S EMU OIL
linolenic and Oleic acid
- Emu oil contains high levels of linolenic acid—a substance known to ease joint pain, and oleic acid, which has a local anti-inflammatory effect on dermal tissues.
- When Emu oil was tested, it proved to be very hypo-allergenic with high purity level.
- Emu oil is unsurpassed for its moisturizing properties. Studies found that dry aging skin increased in thickness by 2-3 times when treated with Emu oil. Age spots and wrinkles diminished noticeably with regular applications.
- Emu oil comforts stiff muscles and joints and reduces the inflammation and swelling of arthritic joints. When used regularly, it acts like an analgesic without its’ negative side effects.
- Emu oil has been found to be very effective on burns of all types including sunburn, 1st and 2nd degree burns, and also radiation burns. It alleviates pain and reduces scarring and blistering dramatically.
Chronic Injuries Massage
- Muscle strains, sprains, injured ligaments and even heel spurs are common issues, which athletes and sports enthusiasts experience. These issues respond well to treatment with Emu oil resulting in 50% faster healing. Many professional sports teams are now using Emu oil as the go-to massage oil for massages in their training rooms.
Psoriasis & Eczema
- Emu oil are know to be used as a therapeutic balm which moisturizing the skin and reduces itching, redness, and scaling associated with many stubborn skin conditions.
- Emu oil acts as a fortifying agent for limp dry hair, which helps to eliminate split ends and restores a natural healthy shine to the hair. In some cases, there have even been reports of new hair growth from hair losses.