The pelvic muscles we use to urinate are the same muscles required to delay ejaculation. These muscles will be strengthened through the application of EmuWellbeing: Gentlemen’s Boost™ with our recommended dedicated exercise as below:
This exercise can be carried out daily, recommended 3 times a day.
- When urinating, squeeze down and try to temporarily prevent the flow of urine. If you cannot do this, it is a sign of weak pelvic muscles.
- Next, squeeze and hold, completely preventing the flow of urine for just a second, before releasing it. Repeat this as many times as you can until you have exhausted all the urine from your bladder. It will take some time and effort, but before you know it you will be able to stop the flow effortless as you wish.
- Perform this exercise every time you urinate.
Once you have mastered this technique, you will need to find your ejaculation threshold. Your ejaculation threshold is the point when you can no longer hold back and ejaculation is inevitable.
- Upon reaching your ejaculation during intercourse or masturbation, apply conscious effort in flexing and tightening of the pelvic muscles as practiced.Maintain the tightening of muscles for 10 to 15 seconds, for the ejaculation to subside.
- This will allow your seminal fluid to be retained, partially will be reabsorbed back to our bloodstream without losing our key vital essence.
- This can be repeated every time the ejaculation threshold is reached. Each time, you will feel that you have more conscious control over your muscle and choice of ejaculation.
- Many factors can affect your performance; your choice of food, stress levels, sleeping habits are all key factors in maintaining your vitality and sexual energy. At EmuWellbeing, we promote minimal ejaculation with multiple orgasms for the preservation of our men’s precious vitality and essence.